- This visa is issued to applicant who is going to Indonesia for a tourism purposes.
- Maximum length of stay is 60 days.
Requests for a tourist visa must be submitted by filling out the appropriate registration forms and enclosing:
- Two 3,5 x 4,5cm color photographs of the passport bearer.
- Signed and Completed Visa Application Form – download form:Indonesian Visa Application form.pdf
- Original passport with at least 6 months' validity from the date of entry to Indonesia
- Passport must have at least 2 (two) blank pages for visa sticker
- Copy of return airplane ticket (with e-ticket number, date of entry to and departure from Indonesia)
- Receipt of visa payment through bank transfer to:
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia (Prilaz Gjure Deželića no.19, Zagreb, 10000)
Bank : Zagrebačka Banka
Address : Miramarska 23, Euro Centar, Zagreb.
Account : 2360000 – 1501061625
IBAN : HR9023600001501061625
Swift Code : ZABA HR 2X
Visa Fee : 50,-USD / Person for single entry (for more than one person you may put in one receipt but you will still need to mention the names in the receipt)
- Please pay only in Zagrebačka Banka
- Payment will only be received in USD, please make sure to mention nalog 14 to the clerk in the cashier
- Payment with e-Banking is not acceptable due to automatic currency conversion into Kuna
Submit the application form along with the all complete documents to consular section from Monday to Friday on 09.00-13.00. Pick up hours: 14.00-16.00 around two weeks before the date of departure. Confirmation for completed visa will be informed by email or telephone.