IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL PASSPORTS AND DOCUMENTS SENT BY MAIL
In order to avoid passports and documents getting lost in the mail, please be informed that starting December 1st, 2015 all envelopes for sending and returning passports and other documents from and to applicants have to have a tracking number and a signature request on delivery.
(Short Visit Visa Exemption for 30 Days)
A single entry Tourist Visa is valid if presented within 3 (three) months from the date of issuance. It is given to travelers who intend to stay in Indonesia on holiday/leisure purpose with a maximum stay of 60 (sixty) days.
Visa Requirements :
- Original passport, valid for more than 6 (six) months beyond the intended length of stay.
- Visa application Form completed in full with 1 (one) recent colour passport size photograph.
- Copy of confirmed round trip Airline ticket/ Electronic ticket. Proof of entry and exit.
- Please note that travelers who chooses to buy an airline ticket on their way to Indonesia, will need to apply for their visa on arrival only.
- Visa fee C$65.00 in the form of a money order only, payable to the The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia
- VISA APPLICATION FORM
Submitting Your Visa Request :
- To avoid any inconvenience or delay in the issuance of the visa, please reassure to submit the visa request no later than 7 days prior to departure and no more than 30 days prior to leaving Canada.
- To avoid any delay, please make sure that all supported documents are submitted. It is advisable to check with the Consular Services if you do not receive your returned passport within 10 (ten)days after submitting it to the Consulate Office.
- If the person who pick up the visa request(s) is not the applicant, please have a written consent letter/ authorization indicate the person name, id and contact number.
- If the applicant would like the passport send or returned by courier (XpressPost, Fedex, DHL, Purolator, etc), please provide the Consular Office with pre-paid return envelope. For security reason, all documents that send via courier should have tracking number. The Consular Office will not accept or return your passport with postage stamp envelopes.
- In order to avoid passports and documents getting lost in the mail, please be informed that all envelopes for sending and returning passports and all other documents from and to all applicants have to have a Signature Request on Delivery and a tracking number.
- To applicants who would like to apply for Indonesian Visa and is not Canadian passport holder must present a copy of resident permit, study or work permit in Canada.
- Please read carefully the rules and regulation prior to submitting your visa request. Falling to submit all visa requirements according to the purpose of visa, the visa will not be issued and the Consular Services will not be responsible for any inconvenience that the applicant will face.