A Temporary Stay Visa (VITAS) is granted upon authorization from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta.
To expedite the authorization, it is advisable to have the sponsor in
Indonesia also submit the application directly to the Directorate
General of Immigration in Jakarta.
VITAS are for working and non-working purposes; such as foreign investment, family re union, repatriation, and retirement.
- Passport (with a minimum validity of 18 months from the date of entry into Indonesia);
- Visa application Form completed in full with 1 (one)recent colour passport size photographs
- An authorization letter from the Immigration Office in Indonesia;
- A letter of invitation from your sponsor company (in letter head) in
Indonesia indicating the purpose of your travel to Indonesia.
- A letter from the sending company by mentioning the purpose of requesting the Limited stay visa (optional);
- For Temporary stay visa under Social Culture, letter of
invitation from relative or sponsor in Indonesia is required. Invitation
letter need to show with complete name, address, contact number and KTP
No. of relative or sponsor in Indonesia with copy of sponsor's
- A copy of the flight itinerary. For temporary stay for more than 6 month, only entry flight details required;
- Visa fees in the form of a money order only, payable to the The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia as follow:
|Temporary/Limited Stay Visa up to 6 (six) month||C$ 65.00|
|Temporary/Limited Stay Visa up to 1 (one) year||C$ 120.00|
|Temporary/Limited Stay Visa up to 2 (two) year||C$ 210.00|
- VISA APPLICATION FORM
SUBMITTING YOUR VISA :
- To avoid any inconvenience or delay in the issuance of the visa,
please reassure to submit the visa request no later than 7 days prior to
departure and no more than 30 days prior to leaving Canada.
- To avoid any delay, please make sure that all supported documents
are submitted. It is advisable to check with the Consular Services if
you do not receive your returned passport within 10 (ten)days after
submitting it to the Consulate Office.
- If the person who pick up the visa request(s) is not the applicant,
please have a written consent letter/ authorization indicate the person
name, id and contact number.
- If the applicant would like the passport send or returned by courier
(XpressPost, Fedex, DHL, Purolator, etc), please provide the Consular
Office with pre-paid return envelope. For security
reason, all documents that send via courier should have tracking number.
The Consular Office will not accept or return your passport with
postage stamp envelopes.
- To applicants who would like to apply for Indonesian Visa and is not
Canadian passport holder must present a copy of resident permit, study
or work permit in Canada.
- Please read carefully the rules and regulation prior to submitting
your visa request. Falling to submit all visa requirements according to
the purpose of visa, the visa will not be issued and the Consular
Services will not be responsible for any inconvenience that the
applicant will face.