GENERAL VISA INFORMATION
1. Applicants must hold the original passport that must be submitted when
applying for a visa.
2. Passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months from the date of entry
3. All applicants must reside in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
4. Non-passport documents (such as Travel Documents, Certificate of Identities,
Internal Passports, Registration Papers, etc.) will not be accepted.
5. Applicants should fill in 1 (one) Application Form and mention the type of
visa according to the purpose of their visit, as once a visa is issued (stamped
in the applicant's passport), it cannot be canceled or transferred to another
type of visa under any circumstances.
6. Please write clearly in capital letters. Illegibility may prevent your application
from being processed.
7. All questions must be answered, and all documents in support of an application
must be submitted. Failure to do so may result in delay.
8. Application Form can be obtained at the Indonesian Embassy in Tashkent or
downloaded from the website of the Indonesian Embassy in Tashkent. Copies of
application form are also allowed for applying visa. Application Form must be
personally signed by the applicant.
9. Other general requirements that must be submitted with application include:
two recent passport-sized color photographs of the applicant, invitation letter
or hotel reservation; a return ticket or flight-booking confirmation.
10. All applications are subject to approval. Submission of a visa application
does not necessarily mean that a visa will be granted.
11. Applicants whose applications need referral to the Authorities in Indonesia
should not purchase their travel tickets (plane, boat or otherwise) before the
approval for their visa application is received.
12. Certain applications, such as those to work, study or live in Indonesia
and other applications that need a special permit from the Immigration Office
in Indonesia, need to be referred to Jakarta for approval. This process can
take up to two months before a decision is made and the visa is granted.
13. All visa applications must be submitted between 09.00 am – 17.00 p.m.
from Mondays to Fridays (except on Indonesian and Uzbek public holidays) through
the Visa Section of the Indonesian Embassy in Tashkent at 73, Yahyo Gulomov
14. If granted, visa can be collected on working days between 09.00 am –
17.00 pm (Mondays to Fridays, except on Indonesian and Uzbek public holidays).
15. Visa fee must be paid in US$ cash only.
16. The granting of a visa is, in effect, only a form of pre-entry clearance.
It does not grant permission to enter Indonesia. The Indonesian Immigration
authorities at the port of entry reserve the right to refuse entry into Indonesia.
17. All visa regulations must be adhered for the good of every individual who
wishes to visit Indonesia, in order to prevent any problems and complications
with regard to their entry into Indonesia.
18. All visitors, regardless of their nationality, who wish to travel to Aceh
and Papua must obtain a special permit from the Indonesian Immigration Office,
and also from the State Police Department in Jakarta before entering these areas.
It is most desirous that any traveler to Indonesia understands and duly respects
the Indonesian Immigration's regulations as well as the Embassy's rules.
VISA APPLICATION FORM
APPLY VISA ONLINE