Submit the following documents to the Consular Section:
- Passport valid at least six months after planned date of entry to Indonesia;
- Filled-out application form (download PDF here); (download word document here);
- One (1) recently taken photo, size 3x4;
- Copy of airline ticket or itinerary (the itinerary should proof when you will leave Indonesia);
- Proof of paid visa fee (copy of receipt);
- Stamped and addressed return envelope – preferably as registered letter (rekommenderat), considering that you are sending a passport (unless you visit the Embassy in person).
|Visiting address||: Embassy of Indonesia, Kungsbroplan 1, 4 tr, 112 27 Stockholm|
|Visiting hours||: Monday to Thursday: 09.30-12.00; Friday: 10.00-11.00|
|Telephone hours||: Monday to Friday: 09.30-12.00;|
|Postal address||: Embassy of Indonesia, Consular Affairs, Box13062, 10302 Stockholm|
|Telephone||: +46-8-545 55 880|
|Fax||: +46-8-650 87 50|
Visa Fee : SEK 450
PAYMENT METHOD OF CONSULAR FEES
Please be informed that the Embassy CAN NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT BY CASH. All payment has to be done through transfer to the Embassy’s SEB bank account number 5277-11-20437 and all applicants are kindly requested to submit the copy of the bank transfer receipt which STATING CLEARLY THE NAME OF APPLICANT, to the Embassy along with other documents required.
- During banking (or internet bank) transaction, please clearly write your FAMILY NAME or PERSONAL NUMBER on text/ message to the recipient, for payment verification.
- All fees which have been paid/transfered by applicant(s) through the Embassy’s bank account for its consular fees CANNOT BE RECLAIMED/RETURNED
- Please check the validity of your passport before travelling to Indonesia. To secure safe entrance into Indonesia the validity of your passport must exceeds more than 6 (six) months.
- Travel Documents, Alien Passports and Temporary Passport (Provisorisk Pass) is NOT acceptable as a travel document to enter Indonesia.
- All visas will be processed by the Embassy within 3 (three) working days (provided that applicants have completed all the requirements needed)
The issued visa is valid for 60 days and has to be used within 90 days from issuance. If an applicant fails to enter Indonesia within the period of 90 days, the visa will be declared invalid.
- Please note that possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Indonesia. Permission to enter Indonesia is in the authorization of the Immigration Officer at the point of entry.
- The embassy will not issue visa for ‘Alien passport’, ‘Travel document’ and ‘Temporary passport’ holder.
- Please be advised that incomplete application forms or applications where necessary documents are missing may cause rejection for visa provision.