Single Entry Visa
means that you are allowed to enter Indonesia one time before the visa
expiration date. The Indonesian Embassy and the Consulate Generals may
issue a Single Entry Visa for up to 60 days stay.
- Completed visa application form
- Original passport valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia
- For nationals other than Bulgarian/Albanian/Macedonian citizen, please attach a copy of valid Bulgaria/Albania/Macedonia Stay Permit
- One colored pasport size photograph
- Copy of return flight itinerary (or travel plan)
- Receipt of payment
- Invitation letter (only if required):
- For business, conference, or meeting purposes, please attach an attestation or reference letter from the Bulgaria/Albania/Macedonia based company or institution and an invitation letter from the Indonesia based partner company or institution
- For social or family visit, please attach an invitation letter from Indonesia based family or friend
- For internship and non-profit activity (volunteering), please attach an invitation or reference letter from the Indonesian based company/ organization/ other local partner.
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agen present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Sofia. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.00 – 15.00, except on public holidays (click here for information on the Embassy’s public holiday).
Submitting by post
Complete set of the document can be sent by using postal service to our Embassy through this postal address:
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
5 Yosef Valdhard Street (Simeonovsko Shosse), 1700, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Postal Return of Passports
After the request of visa or legalization is completed, there is an option of having the passports or documents returned via postal service. To do so, please enclose a self-addressed return envelope (registered/ einschreiben) with an attached stamp in your visa application or legalization request. The passports or other documents will be sent to the address specified on the self-addressed envelope.