- Duly completed application form
- Original and copy of current passport.
- Photocopy of valid Singapore ID Card: Blue I/C & Re-Entry Permit, Employment/Work Pass, Student/Dependant/Long-Term Visit Pass or In-Principle Approval from ICA/MOM.
- Photocopy of birth certificate (Indonesian Text) – change of name's certificate required in the case of any discrepancies in birth certificate.
- Photocopy of self-marriage certificate and/or parent's marriage certificate for children below 17 years of age.
- Other supporting documents when necessary.
Air Crew(s) are required to attach a covering letter from the airline stating to apply for their passport renewal.
Children below 21 years of age who have possessed the foreign passport but not in possession of affidavit yet, are requested to attach one copy of their foreign passport and one recent passport-sized colour (matt) photograph with white background.
Additional fee of S$16 is chargeable for the issuance of affidavit-dual citizenship certificate.
Children below 21 years of age who have possessed the affidavit, should submit the copy of their affidavit, foreign passport and parent's passports and Singapore ID cards.
- Applicant shall be present in embassy and take a Q-number ticket at help-desk. Advance booking of Q-number may be done via
- Counter 1, 2 or 3 will call the Q-number for verification of documents.
- Upon verification, the Q-number will be called again for photo-taking and biometric session.
- Proceed to Cashier for payment of passport fee.
S$38.00 (Thirty eight Singapore Dollars)
- Fee is non-refundable and to be paid in CASH only.
- Failure to pay the fee will turn down the processing of passport.
3 (three) working days.
- By presentation of payment receipt to the counter staff.
- New passport must be taken within 1 (one) month from the date of issue to avoid cancellation.
For delivery of passport by POST, applicant shall purchase the Smartpac envelope at SingPost and submit it to the officer at photo-taking and biometric counter. Passports will be mailed out after 3 working days from the date of application.
09.00 am – 12.00 pm (Submission)
03.00 pm – 05.00 pm (Collection)
Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Visitors to Embassy shall dress in proper attire. No Singlet, Sleeveless, Strapless tops, Shorts, Bermudas, Mini skirts and Slippers
except children below 12 years old.