- Duly completed application form
- Photocopy of police report from the local police station.
- Photocopy of the lost passport.
- Photocopy of Indonesian ID cards (KTP/SIM).
- Other supporting documents when necessary.
- Applicant shall be present in embassy and take a Q-number ticket at help-desk.
- Counter 1, 2 or 3 will call the Q-number for verification of documents.
- Upon verification, the Q-number will be called again for photo-taking and biometric session.
- Proceed to Cashier for payment of emergency travel document (SPLP) fee.
- Fee is non-refundable and to be paid in CASH only.
- Failure to pay the fee will turn down the processing of SPLP.
2 (two) working days.
Applicant or their proxy must bring the payment receipt.
09.00 am – 12.00 pm (Submission)
03.00 pm – 05.00 pm (Collection)
Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Visitors to Embassy shall dress in proper attire. No Singlet, Sleeveless, Strapless tops, Shorts, Bermudas, Mini skirts and Slippers
except children below 12 years old.