- Duly completed application form PERDIM 11.
- Original and copy of current passport.
- Photocopy of work permit or In-Principle Approval from MOM.
- Photocopy of
employer's Identity Card (I/C).
- Applicant shall be present in embassy and take a Q-number ticket at help-desk. Advance booking of Q-number may be done via WHATP/SMS.
- Counter 1, 2 or 3 will call the Q-number for verification of documents.
- Upon verification, Q-number will be called again for photo-taking and biometric session.
- Next, to
proceed at Cashier for payment of passport fee.
- Strictly by Employer or Domestic Worker and/or Household Members living at the
same address (NRIC required for verification).
Payment Receipt shall be presented at the counter.
- New passport must be taken within 1 (one) month from the date of issue to avoid cancellation
►For delivery of passport by POST, applicant shall
purchase the Smartpac envelope at SingPost and submit it to the officer at
photo-taking and biometric counter. Passports will be mailed out after 3
working days from the date of application.
Visitors to Embassy shall dress in proper attire. No singlet, sleeveless, strapless tops, shorts, Bermudas, mini skirts and slippers except children below 12 years old.
Processing: 3 (three) working
- Fee is non-refundable
and to be paid in CASH only.
- Failure to pay the
fee will turn down the processing of passport.
09.00 – 12.00 (Submission)
15.00 – 17.00 (Collection)
Monday to Friday
excluding Public Holidays.