- Duly completed application form
- Original and copy of current passport.
- Photocopy of work permit or In-Principle Approval from MOM.
- Photocopy of employer's Identity Card (I/C).
- Applicant shall be present in embassy and take a Q-number ticket at help-desk. Advance booking of Q-number may be done via
- Counter 1, 2 or 3 will call the Q-number for verification of documents.
- Upon verification, the Q-number will be called again for photo-taking and biometric session.
- Proceed to Cashier for payment of passport fee.
S$38.00 (Thirty eight Singapore Dollars)
- Fee is non-refundable and to be paid in CASH only.
- Failure to pay the fee will turn down the processing of passport.
3 (three) working days.
- Strictly by Employer or Domestic Worker and/or Household Members living at the same address (NRIC required for verification).
- Presentation of payment receipt to the counter staff.
- New passport must be taken within 1 (one) month from the date of issue toavoid cancellation.
For delivery of passport by POST, applicant shall purchase the Smartpac envelope at SingPost and submit it to the officer at photo-taking and biometric counter. Passports will be mailed out after 3 working days from the date of application.
09.00 am – 12.00 pm (Submission)
03.00 pm – 05.00 pm (Collection)
Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Visitors to Embassy shall dress in proper attire. No Singlet, Sleeveless, Strapless tops, Shorts, Bermudas, Mini skirts and Slippers except children below 12 years old.