- Duly completed application form
- Photocopy of Singapore birth certificate.
- Photocopy of birth registration records from Consular Department of Indonesian Embassy.
- Photocopy of parent's Singapore ID cards, passports and marriage certificate.
- Other supporting documents when necessary.
If one of the child's parent is foreign national, one recent passport-sized colour (matt) photograph with white background and copy of child's foreign passport (if any) are required. Additional fee of S$16 is chargeable for the issuance of affidavit-dual citizenship certificate.
Children below 21 years of age who have possessed the affidavit, should attach the copy of their affidavit, foreign passport and parent's passports and
Singapore ID cards.
- Baby shall be present in embassy and help-desk staff will issue a Q-number ticket.
- Counter 1, 2 or 3 will call the Q-number for verification of documents.
- Upon verification, the Q-number will be called again for photo-taking.
- Proceed to Cashier for payment of passport fee.
S$38.00 (Thirty eight Singapore Dollars)
- Fee is non-refundable and to be paid in CASH only.
- Failure to pay the fee will turn down the processing of passport.
3 (three) working days.
- Applicant or their proxy must bring along the payment receipt.
- New passport must be taken within 1 (one) month from the date of issue to avoid cancellation.
- For delivery of passport by POST, applicant shall purchase the Smartpac envelope at SingPost and submit it to the officer at photo-taking and biometric counter. Passports will be mailed out after 3 working days from the date of application.
09.00 am – 12.00 pm (Submission)
03.00 pm – 05.00 pm (Collection)
Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Visitors to Embassy shall dress in proper attire. No Singlet, Sleeveless, Strapless tops, Shorts, Bermudas, Mini skirts and Slippers
except children below 12 years old.