- Duly completed application form
- Photocopy of Singapore birth certificate.
- Photocopy of birth registration records from Consular Department of Indonesian Embassy.
- Photocopy of parent's
Singapore ID card, passport and marriage certificate.
- Other supporting documents when necessary.
If one of the child's parent is a foreign national, one recent passport-sized colour (matt) photograph with white background and copy of child's foreign passport (if any) are required. Additional fee of S$16 is chargeable for the issuance of affidavit-dual citizenship certificate.
- Baby shall be present in embassy and help-desk staff will issue a Q-number ticket.
- Counter 1, 2 or 3 will call the Q-number for verification of documents.
- Upon verification, the Q-number will be called again for photo-taking.
- Proceed to Cashier for payment of temporary travel document (SPLP) fee.
S$6.00 (Six Singapore Dollars)
- Fee is non-refundable and to be paid in CASH only.
- Failure to pay the fee will turn down the processing of SPLP.
2 (two) working days.
Applicant or their proxy must bring along the payment receipt.
09.00 am – 12.00 pm (Submission)
03.00 pm – 05.00 pm (Collection)
Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Visitors to Embassy shall dress in proper attire. No Singlet, Sleeveless, Strapless tops, Shorts, Bermudas, Mini skirts and Slippers
except children below 12 years old.