- Duly completed application form
- Original and copy of current passport.
- Photocopy of seaman's book page no. 4, 6 and 7.
- Original letter from shipping company to request the renewal, duly endorsed by maritime/ seaman department of Indonesian Embassy.
- Photocopy of work permit or employment pass, if any.
- Other supporting documents when necessary.
- Applicant shall be present in embassy and take a Q-number ticket at help-desk. Advance booking of Q-number may be done via
- Counter 1, 2 or 3 will call the Q-number for verification of documents.
- Upon verification, the Q-number will be called again for photo-taking and biometric session.
- Proceed to Cashier for payment of passport fee.
S$38.00 (Thirty eight Singapore Dollars)
- Fee is non-refundable and to be paid in CASH only.
- Failure to pay the fee will turn down the processing of passport.
3 (three) working days.
- By presentation of payment receipt to the counter staff.
- New passport must be taken within 1 (one) month from the date of issue to avoid cancellation.
09.00 am – 12.00 pm (Submission)
03.00 pm – 05.00 pm (Collection)
Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Visitors to Embassy shall dress in proper attire. No Singlet, Sleeveless, Strapless tops, Shorts, Bermudas, Mini skirts and Slippers
except children below 12 years old.