- Duly completed application form PERDIM 11.
- Original and copy of current passport.
- Photocopy of seaman's book page no. 4, 6 and 7.
- Original letter from shipping company to request the renewal, duly endorsed by maritime/seaman department of Indonesian Embassy.
- Photocopy of work permit or employment pass, if any.
- Other supporting documents when necessary.
- Applicant shall be present in embassy and take a Q-number ticket at help-desk. Advance booking of Q-number may be done via WHATSAPP/SMS.
- Counter 1, 2 or 3 will call the Q-number for verification of documents.
- Upon verification, Q-number will be called again for photo-taking and biometric session.
- Next, to proceed at Cashier for payment of passport fee.
Applicant or proxy shall present the payment receipt at the counter.
New passport must be taken within 1 (one) month from the date of issue to avoid cancellation.
Visitors to Embassy shall dress in proper attire. No singlet, sleeveless, strapless tops, shorts, Bermudas, mini skirts and slippers exceptchildren below 12 years old.
Processing: 3 (three) working
- Fee is non-refundable
and to be paid in CASH only.
- Failure to pay the
fee will turn down the processing of passport.
09.00 – 12.00 (Submission)
15.00 – 17.00 (Collection)
Monday to Friday
excluding Public Holidays.