- Completed visa application form (download the form here)
- Original passport, with more than 6 months validity.
- One copy of the passport.
- One copy of return e-ticket.
- One passport size recent color photograph.
- One copy of Singapore ID Card (Work permit, Employment Pass, S-Pass, Dependant Pass, Student Pass, Permanent Resident) or Embarkation card.
- Bangladesh and Sri Lanka citizen can only apply for tourist visa if they are resident of Singapore (holding Singapore ID card: Work permit, Employment Pass, S-Pass, Dependant Pass, Student Pass, or Permanent Resident).
- Nepal citizen who is not residing in Singapore must bring air ticket for leaving Indonesia and air ticket for leaving Singapore.
- If you are national of one of the following countries:
Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Iraq, Israel, North Korea, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia,
you must apply for Calling Visa. To see how to obtain Calling Visa, please click here.
Submit your application to:
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
7 Chatsworth Road
Counter no: 4 and 5
Processing time: 2 working days.
Submission: 09.00am - 12.00pm (Monday - Friday) Public Holiday closed
Collection: 03.00pm - 05.00pm (Monday - Friday) Public Holiday closed
S$ 63.00 (Sixty three Singapore Dollars) per issue
Payment in CASH ONLY