Register your residence in Singapore / to other country from Singapore

Every Indonesian citizen who is going to reside in Singapore must report to the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Singapore once he/she arrives in Singapore.

Indonesian citizen who is going to move from Singapore and reside in other country must also report to the Embassy.

To make your report, please come to the Immigration Office located at the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Singapore.

Take a queue number from the queue machine located in front of the service counter and choose option number 2. The officer will call the queue number to serve you.


  • Valid Indonesian passport.
  • Fill up PERDIM 11 form, which can be downloaded here.
  • If you are leaving Singapore to reside in other country, you must provide the embarkation card from ICA and show the cancelled Singapore ID card (Work permit, Employment Pass, S-Pass, Dependant Pass, or Student Pass).

    For Permanent Resident, the address on the ID card must state the new address in the country you are going to reside in.

Processing Time:
  • It takes 2 (two) working days to process your registration.
  • Submission of the documents is strictly only from 09.00 am - 12.00 pm (Monday - Friday).
  • Collection can be done on the next working day, from 03.00 pm - 05.00 pm upon approval.

Counter: Counter 2 (two)

Fee: Free