- Completed visa application form. Please download the Form here.
- Original passport, with more than 6 months validity.
- One copy of the passport.
- Approval letter from Immigration Head Office (Jakarta). How to get the approval, please see below.
- One copy of KITAS card (front and back)
- One copy of Blue book (Buku Pengawasan Orang Asing)
- Submit your application to:
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
7 Chatsworth Road
Counter no: 4 and 6
- Processing time: 2 working days.
- Submission: 09.00am - 12.00pm (Monday - Friday) Public Holiday closed
- Collection: 03.00pm - 05.00pm (Monday - Friday) Public Holiday closed
How to get approval from Immigration Head Office in Jakarta:
- Applicant must have a sponsor in Indonesia, either a person or a company
- Sponsor MUST GO PERSONALLY to the Immigration Head Office in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), Contact No: +6221-5224658)
- The sponsor must produce: photocopy of applicant's passport, supporting letter, applicant's photograph
- When it is approved, the Immigration Head Office will send a copy of approval letter to the applicant
- Please bring the approval letter to the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore for visa endorsement
ADDRESS OF IMMIGRATION HEAD OFFICE
Direktorat Jenderal Imigrasi
Kementerian Hukum dan HAM
Jalan HR Rasuna Said Kav. 8-9
Jakarta Selatan - Indonesia