Visitors should be in possession of valid passport with minimum of 6 months validity.
This visa is not for employment and is not extendable.
Nationals from the following countries must obtain an approval from Immigration Head Office in Jakarta:
- North Korea
- Completed visa application form. Please download the Form
- Sponsor letter from the company in Singapore.
- Sponsor letter from Indonesia:
- Sponsor letter from company in Indonesia, or
- Personal invitation letter (must include one copy of sponsor's ID card / KTP)
- Original passport, with more than 6 months validity.
- One copy of the passport.
- Approval letter from Immigration Head Office (Jakarta). How to get the approval, please see below.
- One passport size recent color photograph.
- One copy of Singapore ID Card (Work permit, Employment Pass, S-Pass, Dependant Pass, Student Pass, Permanent Resident) or Embarkation card.
- Copy of previous visa(s) issued by the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Singapore for the applicant.
- Submit all the documents mentioned above to:
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
7 Chatsworth Road
Counter no: 4 and 6
- In one week time, a supporting letter will be issued by the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Singapore.
- Once received, pass the supporting letter to the sponsor in Indonesia.
- To collect the approval letter, the sponsor in Indnoesia must go personally to:
IMMIGRATION HEAD OFFICE
Direktorat Jenderal Imigrasi
Kementerian Hukum dan HAM
Jalan HR Rasuna Said Kav. 8-9
Jakarta Selatan - Indonesia
- After the approval letter has been received, please bring it to the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Singapore for visa endorsement.