- Completed visa application form. Please download the Form here.
- Original passport, with more than 6 months validity.
- One copy of the passport.
- Approval letter from Immigration Head Office (Jakarta). How to get the approval, please see below.
- One passport size recent color photograph.
- One copy of Singapore ID Card (Work permit, Employment Pass, S-Pass, Dependant Pass, Student Pass, Permanent Resident) or Embarkation card.
- If you are national of one of the following countries:
Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Iraq, Israel, North Korea, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia,
you must apply for Calling Visa. To see how to obtain Calling Visa, please click here.
- Submit your application to:
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
7 Chatsworth Road
Counter no: 4 and 5
- Processing time: 2 working days.
- Submission: 09.00am - 12.00pm (Monday - Friday) Public Holiday closed
- Collection: 03.00pm - 05.00pm (Monday - Friday) Public Holiday closed
- S$ 85.00 (Eighty five Singapore Dollars) per issue for up to 6 months visa
- S$ 160.00 (One hundred and sixty Singapore Dollars) per issue for up to 1 year visa
- S$ 270.00 (Two hundred and seventy Singapore Dollars) per issue for up to 2 years visa
- Payment in CASH ONLY
How to get approval from Immigration Head Office in Jakarta:
- Applicant must have a sponsor in Indonesia, either a person or a company
- Sponsor MUST GO PERSONALLY to the Immigration Head Office in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), Contact No: +6221-5224658)
- The sponsor must produce: photocopy of applicant's passport, supporting letter, applicant's photograph
- When it is approved, the Immigration Head Office will send a copy of approval letter to the applicant
- Please bring the approval letter to the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore for visa endorsement
ADDRESS OF IMMIGRATION HEAD OFFICE
Direktorat Jenderal Imigrasi
Kementerian Hukum dan HAM
Jalan HR Rasuna Said Kav. 8-9
Jakarta Selatan - Indonesia