List of countries whose nationals could obtain Visa on Arrival (VOA) in Indonesia are as follows:
15. Czech Republic
40. New Zealand
49. Saudi Arabia
52. South Africa
53. South Korea
58. Taiwan Territory
59. Timor Leste
62. The Netherlands
63. United Arab Emirate
64. United Kingdom
65. United States of America
List of immigration entry points for nationals of countries with VOA Facility are as follows:
1. Sultan Iskandar Muda (Banda Aceh)
2. Sultan Syarif Kasim II (Pekanbaru)
3. Hang Nadim (Batam)
4. Minangkabau (Padang)
5. Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II (Palembang)
6. Soekarno-Hatta (Jakarta)
7. Halim Perdana Kusuma (Jakarta)
8. Husein Sastranegara (Bandung)
9. Adi Sucipto (Yogyakarta)
10. Ahmad Yani (Semarang)
11. Adi Sumarmo (Surakarta)
12. Juanda (Surabaya)
13. Supadio (Pontianak)
14. Sepinggan (Balikpapan)
15. Sam Ratulangi (Manado)
16. Hasanudin (Makassar)
17. Ngurah Rai (Denpasar)
18. El Tari (Kupang)
19. Kualanamu (Medan)
20. Lombok (Lombok)
- Sabang (Sabang - Aceh)
- Ports on Batam Island: Sekupang; Citra Tritunas (Harbour Bay); Nongsa; Marina Teluk Senimba; and Batam Centre.
- Ports on Tanjung Uban, Riau Islands: Bandar Bintan Telani Lagoi and Bandar Sri Udana Lobam.
- Sri Bintan Pura (Tanjung Pinang)
- Tanjung Balai Karimun (Tanjung Balai Karimun)
- Belawan (Belawan)
- Sibolga (Sibolga)
- Yos Sudarso (Dumai)
- Teluk Bayur (Padang)
- Tanjung Priok (Jakarta)
- Tanjung Mas (Semarang)
- Padang Bai (Karangasem - Bali)
- Benoa (Badung - Bali)
- Bitung (Bitung)
- Soekarno-Hatta (Makassar)
- Pare-pare (Pare-pare)
- Maumere (Maumere)
- Tenau (Kupang)
- Jayapura (Jayapura)
Other Point of Entry (Cross Border):
- Entikong (Entikong - West Kalimantan)
VOA is granted at the discretion of the Immigration Office at the point of arrival in Indonesia. VOA is valid for a maximum stay of 30 (thirty) days and can be extended subject to the eligibility of sponsorship of the traveller’s stay in Indonesia. In this case, travellers are advised to contact the nearest local Immigration Office in Indonesia. For other nationals of countries who are not eligible for VOA need to apply visa at any Indonesian missions abroad.
To obtain VOA, the following documents will be required at the Port of Entry:
- Original passport valid for more than 6 (six) months from the date of entry. Please note that the Immigration Officer at the port of entry will not issue a visa with a damage passport.
- Outbound airline ticket or on-going ticket within 30 days.
- Payment of the visa fee $35.00 (max stay 30 days).
For those who do not have any sponsor in Indonesia for the purpose of VOA extension or those who are holders of temporary/emergency passport or other travel documents (non-national passports) are strongly advised to apply for a single entry visa in advance prior leaving Italy, also Malta, Cyprus and San Marino.
VOA cannot be converted into any other type of visa or stay permit in Indonesia.
Please note that this regulation do not apply for foreigners/expatriates (including members of their family) who are assigned/based in Indonesia. In this case, visa is required and should be applied for beforehand. Those nationals whose countries ARE NOT included in the above list or wish to stay longer than 30 days in Indonesia, should apply for their visa at the Indonesian missions abroad.