Indonesian citizens born in France, Andorra and Monaco (including children from WNI marriages and foreigners born in France, Andorra and Monaco) are invited to register their births at the Indonesian embassy in Paris to obtain Indonesian citizenship. By registering the birth of Indonesian citizens, the Indonesian Embassy issued a birth certificate of Indonesian citizens, not a birth certificate. Indonesian citizen's birth certificate can not be replaced by travel documents such as passport.
For Indonesian citizens returning to their country of origin, the birth of the child must be reported to the registry office no later than 30 days after arrival in Indonesia.
FORMALITIES FOR OBTAINING A BIRTH ACT
ESTABLISHED BY THE EMBASSY OF INDONESIA IN PARIS
- Parents (or both parents) of Indonesian nationality must be registered with the Indonesian Embassy in Paris.
- A completed declaration of birth form signed by both parents and both witnesses.
- The complete copy of the birth certificate of the child issued by the registrar of the town hall concerned.
- The copy of the marriage certificate / parents' family book.
- A copy of the parents' passport (only the pages where the photo, the identity and the official pages appear).
- The copy of the passport of the two witnesses (only the pages where the photo, the identity and the official pages appear).
- The copy of the residence card of the Indonesian parent (s).
- An identity photo of the child, recent (less than 6 months), color, 3 x 4 cm. Photo booths are allowed. Please do not stick the photos on the form.
No additional charge.
- For those who live in the provinces, the above documents can be sent by post by specifying "Consular Service", BY JOINING A CHRONOPOST ENVELOPE LIBELLEE TO YOUR ADDRESS FOR THE RETURN OF THE ACT OF BIRTH.
Tel. 01 45 03 81 53
Indonesian birth registration form in France to download.