Tourist visa is single entry only.
- The original passport with at least six (6) months of validity from the date of submission
- The passport must also be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of entry into Indonesia
- The passport must contain at least two (2) blank visa pages. Amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa purposes
- Two recent color photographs (passport-size) with white background on picture-quality paper
- Completed and signed Visa Application Form.docx
- Copy of Airline tickets or copy of Itinerary
- Applicants under 18 years of age should attach a notarized copy of birth certificate. In addition, a notarized letter of consent signed by non-traveling legal guardian must be attached if the applicant under 18 years of age travels without the legal guardian
- A letter of employment, indicating the employment status of the applicant. Retirees must submit proof of their retirement fund. For students please provide letter of intent from the school stating that the student still enrolled at the school
- A bank statement copy, indicating the applicant's current funds at two weeks or less prior to the date of obtaining the visa
- For Non-US citizen: Please provide a copy of US Permanent Residence/Visa/Valid I-20 from schools/universities
- Inoculation is recommended but not mandatory, and is required only if applicant had previously traveled to areas/ countries infected by yellow fever
US$55 fee in money order (payable to the Indonesian Consulate)
The Tourist Visa holder cannot enter restricted regions (Poso and Papua).
Please note that applicants with US tourist visas will not be processed, as they need to apply for an Indonesian visa from their country of origin.