Social visit visa is single entry only.
- The Visa Application Form.docx which has been completed and signed by the applicant.
- The original passport with at least six (6) months of validity from the date of submission.
- The passport must also be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- The passport must contain at least one (1) blank visa page. Amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa purposes.
- Two recent color photographs (passport-size) on picture-quality paper.
- Copy of Airline tickets or copy of Itinerary.
- A letter of invitation (in duplicate) from the family or social organization, which describes the purpose of the visit and guarantees all transportation and living expenses that will incur in Indonesia.
- US$55 fee in money order (payable to the Indonesian Consulate).
Non-US citizens also need to submit a copy of their US permanent residency, visa, or valid I-20 from schools/universities. Please note that
applicants with US tourist visas will not be processed, as they need to apply for an Indonesian visa from their country of origin.
For a family visit, the applicant must also include EITHER:
- A copy of the KIMS/KITAS (a temporary stay permit issued by Indonesian immigration authorities) of the non-Indonesian principal/person who is sponsoring the visit, or
- A copy of the KTP (Indonesian ID card) of the Indonesian sponsor.
Foreigners who do not have a KIMS/KITAS cannot sponsor a family visit.