Limited Stay Visa is a single entry visa issued for a visit that is related to work and to other purposes such as investment, research, family unification, performance, sport, social activities, retired/senior citizen, etc.
The holder of the Limited Stay Visa is able to extend the visa and to obtain the temporary permit (KIMS/KITAS) once he/she arrives in Indonesia. The single/multiple exit and re-entry permit are able to obtain from the Directorate General of Immigration if the holder of the Limited Stay Visa is planning to exit and re-enter Indonesia within the period of valid stay permit.
A passport which has at least one blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa), with at least:
a. 12 months validity for 6 months stay;
b. 18 months validity for 12 months stay; or
c. 30 months validity for 24 months stay
- Two recent color photographs (passport size) with white background on picture-quality paper.
- Completed and signed Visa Application Form.docx (in duplicate)
Limited Stay Visa Authorization Letter from the Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration.
An application will not be processed without a formal notification of authorization from the Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration. To initiate and expedite the process of the Authorization, it is advisable that the applicant's sponsor in Indonesia submits a request for authorization to the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta, Indonesia. Please make sure that the notification is addressed to the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate Generals in which the visa will be issued.
- Applicants under 18 years of age should attach a notarized copy of birth certificate. In addition, a notarized letter of consent signed by non-traveling legal guardian must be attached if the applicant under 18 years of age travels without the legal guardian.
- For Non-US citizen: Please provide a copy of US Permanent Residence/Visa/Valid I-20 from schools/universities.
- Inoculation is recommended but not mandatory, and is required only if applicant had previously traveled to areas/ countries infected by yellow fever.
- Payment in money order $105 (one year) and $55 (6 months)