Multiple Entry Visa is granted for multiple visits to Indonesia with length of stay of up to 60 (sixty) days upon the date of arrival in Indonesia in each visit.
Validity of Visa:
Multiple Entry Visa shall be used to enter Indonesian territory within 1 (one) year since the date of issuance. Visitors shall remain staying in Indonesia after the visa's date of expiry as long as the length of stay does not exceed 60 (sixty) days. This type of visa cannot be extended.
Business, Governmental, Family Visit.
- Completed online application form;
- Original passport with minimum 2 (two) blank pages;
- 1 (one) copy of original passport (including personal identity pages, pages containing any amendments/observations/revisions and pages containing the latest Indonesian visa if any);
- 2 (two) passport-sized photograph (4 x 6 cm with white background);
- Cover/request letter (original) to the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in New Delhi from either the applicant or the employer/institution;
- 1 (one) copy of Resident Certificate from the Foreigner Regional Registration Office (FRRO) of India with minimum validity of 6 (six) months from the date of departure to Indonesia (for non-Indian nationals residing in India only).
- Note Verbale (original) from the applicant's country of origin's Embassy/High Commission/Consulate in India (for non-Indian nationals who are non-residents in India only);
- 1 (one) copy of citizen identity card (for Nepalese nationals only);
- No Objection letter (original) from the applicant's parents/family member (for students who travel unaccompanied by their parents/adult family members only);
- Bring all of the application documents to the visa counter of the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in New Delhi, 50-A, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 110021 (no staples, use paper clips).
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holders may apply for Indonesian visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in New Delhi;
- Non-Indian nationals who are non-residents in India are encouraged to apply for Indonesian visa at the Indonesian Embassies/Consulates in their home countries prior to their visit to India.
Passport (original and copy) with minimum 2 (two) blank pages with minimum validity of 18 (eighteen) months from the date of arrival to Indonesia;
A confirmed return ticket; OR a confirmed one-way ticket as well as a ticket issued for traveling to other country after visiting Indonesia, with ticket number or booking reference number.
- 1 (one) copy of Indonesian ID card (KTP)/passport and visa/KITAS/KITAP of family/friend/colleague/partner/counterpart who is the sponsor in Indonesia.
- Original letter from the sponsor' employer (company) in Indonesia mentioning that the sponsor is the employee of the company.
Bank account statement for the last three months with minimum balance of Rs. 99,000 or equivalent to US$ 1,500. This document is mandatory if the applicant fails to provide an invitation/sponsorship letter mentioning a guarantee to cover the applicant's expense during visiting Indonesia.
1 (one) copy of Indonesian Immigration Approval.