- The applicant should come to the Embassy for taking face photo and finger print biometric data.
- To fill up the Indonesian passport application form completely (download).
- To attach the LATEST of one coloured passport size picture with white background on the application form.
- To submit his/her old passport.
- To attach the following requirements:
- copy of birth certificate, marriage letter or the school/diploma certificate;
- copy of Indonesian ID Card (KTP) or Indonesian driving license (SIM);
- copy of Indonesian family card (Kartu Keluarga);
- copy of valid residence permit (if it is still in the process of renewal, it may be replaced by a letter from an authorized local authority);
- a banking payment proof of USD 35, - for new 48 passport page;
6. to submit the scanned payment proof with the scanned of all above mentioned documents to the Embassy's email:
7. To attach receipt of shipment payment for delivery of new passport (if passport is not taken directly at the Embassy).
- An incomplete application may delay the process of new passport issuance.
- The hand over of new printed passport may be done by direct collection at the Embassy or delivery/shipment services. The choice and cost of most reliable shipment are borne by the applicant.
- The passport fee must be transferred to to the Embassy's account prior to the submission of the passport application.
- The banking transfer fee is borne by the applicants. All transferred passport fee is non-refundable. The detail of the Embassy's account is as follows:
Name : Embassy of Indonesia For PNBP
Account : 7809440064
Bank : Commercial Bank of Africa
Branch : Upper Hill Branch, Nairobi, Kenya
SWIFT CODE : CBAFKENX, BANK CODE: 07, BRANCH CODE: 000
- The transferred fee is non-refundable. The transfer fee is the responsibility of the applicant.
- The tariff of consular/immigration services may be obtained as attached.
- The applicant should write clearly his/her complete destination address of passport shipment address.