Foreigners planning to stay in Indonesia for a long period for purposes such as working, investment, study, or family reunification may apply for a Limited Stay Visa.
Please be aware that when a Limited Stay Visa holder arrives in Indonesia, the visa holder should report to Immigration Office no longer than 30 (thirty) days from arrival date, to obtain a Limited Stay Permit Card that would serve as a legitimate stay permit in Indonesia.
Process : Visa will be issued within 4 (four) working days.
1. Visa Approval Telex to Indonesia Embassy : RO. 4
2. Limited Stay Visa for 6 (six) Months : RO. 21.100
3. Limited Stay Visa for 1 (one) Year : RO. 40.300
4. Limited Stay Visa for 2 (two) Years : RO. 69.100
1. Fill out the application form (available in the Embassy or download here);
2. Original Passport;
3. Copy of the passport (and visa if you are a foreigner in Oman);
4. Copy of ID Card;
5. Visa Approval Letter from Directorate General of Immigration
6. NOC Letter from sponsor in Sultanate of Oman
7. 2 (two) photos with white background ( 3x4 or 4x6);