Nationals from the countries not included in the list of Exemption Visa and Visa on Arrival may apply for visit visa to Indonesian Embassy in Muscat.
Visa issued at the Embassy has a maximum length of stay is 60 (sixty) days, and can be extended at the immigration office in Indonesia
Visa issued within 4 (four) working days.
RO. 19,200 (cash payment only)
- Application Form (available in the Embassy);
- Original Passport;
- Copy of the passport and visa and copy of resident card;
- Bank Statement for last 6 (six) months or salary certificate;
- NOC letter from the sponsor
- 2 (two) photographs with white background (size 3x4 or 4x6)