VISIT VISA FOR MULTIPLE ENTRIES
- The visa is issued in Indonesian Embassy.
- The visa may be given for maximum stay of 60 days and may be valid for 5 years since its issuance.
- The visa is issued for who travel frequently to Indonesia with the purpose of:
- Family visit;
- Social visit;
- Art & cultural visit;
- Officials/government visit;
- Business meeting;
- Buying goods or products;
- Participating on seminars;
- Participation in international exhibition;
- Attend meeting held by Head Office or Branch office in Indonesia;
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 (six) month at the time of arrival in Indonesia.
- Photocopy of passport.
- Complete the visa application form.
- Complete the curriculum vitae form.
- Two coloured recent photographs (white background) size 4 x 6 cm.
- Sponsor letter from Indonesian agency/organization/company addressed to the Indonesian Embassy, which explains the purpose of the visit and responsibility for the visit. If the sponsor is an individual, additional documents must be submitted to the Embassy:
- Photocopy of the Sponsor's passport or national ID (KTP)
- If the sponsor is not an Indonesian, photocopy of the passport and a copy of the Limited/Permanent Stay permit Card (KITAS/KITAP).
- Copy of Hotel booking/accommodation, if applicable.
- Booking/Itinerary/Flight Schedule.
- Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover the cost of applicant's intended stay in Indonesia (Bank Statement with a minimum balance of USD. 1,500.00).
- Written approval of the Director General of Immigration of the Republic of Indonesia.
- For the purpose of visiting family, the following documents are required for submission:
- Photocopy of marriage certificate.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- For the purpose of the business activities, Certificate of Employment is required for submission.
- For the applicant who owned the company, Company profile and Business Permit are required for submission.
- For foreign national who are permanent resident of the Philippines:
- photocopy of Valid Visa.
- photocopy of ACR-IC.
Visa fee: Php. 5,750.00 and Php. 200.00 (Services fee for the Immigration Information System)
Effective January 2, 2019, The Embassy only Receives payment in Manager's Check from Any Bank in the Philippines and payable to : RPL 018 KEDUBES RI MANILA UNTUK PNBP
The Embassy do not accept foreign national with temporary or emergency passport.