- The Limited Stay Visa is issued for the purpose of:
- Education, training or scientific research.
- Joining spouse or parents who in possession of a Limited Stay Permit/Permanent Stay Permit, or an Indonesian citizen.
- The visa may be given with maximum stay two years.
- Passport must be valid with at least: a). 12 months validity for 6 months stay; b). 18 months validity for 12 months stay; or c). 30 months validity for 24 months stay.
- Photocopy of passport.
- Complete the visa application form.
- Complete the curriculum vitae form.
- Two coloured recent photographs (white background) size 4 x 6 cm.
- Sponsor letter from Indonesian agency/organization/company addressed to the Indonesian Embassy, which explains the purpose of the visit and responsibility for the visit. If the sponsor is an individual, additional documents must be submitted to the Embassy:
- Photocopy of the Sponsor's passport or national ID (KTP)
- If the sponsor is not an Indonesian, photocopy of the passport and a copy of the Limited/Permanent Stay permit Card (KITAS/KITAP).
- Copy of Hotel booking/accommodation.
- Booking/Itinerary/Flight Schedule.
- Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover the cost of applicant's intended stay in Indonesia (Bank Statement with a minimum balance of USD. 1,500.00).
- Written approval of the Director General of Immigration of the Republic of Indonesia.
- For the purpose of working, Working Contract is required.
- For the purpose of working, recommendation letter from the Ministry of Labour of the Republic of Indonesia is required.
- For the purpose of investment, recommendation letter from Indonesian authority related investment is required.
- For the purpose of education, training, or scientific research, recommendation letter from Indonesian authority related education, training, or scientific research is required.
- For the purpose of joining family, the following documents are required for submission:
- For wife/husband of an Indonesia: 1). Request letter from Indonesian wife/husband, and 2). Photocopy of marriage certificate.
- For wife/husband of Limited/Permanent Stay Permit (ITAS/ITAP) holder: 1). Photocopy of marriage certificate, and 2). Photocopy of ITAS/ITAP of husband/wife.
- For children from legitimate marriage of foreigner and Indonesian, and children under 18 years old and not married from foreign national mother/father who married legally to an Indonesian: 1). Request letter from Indonesian father/mother, 2). Photocopy of marriage certificate of the parent, 3). Photocopy of birth certificate, 4). Photocopy of Family registration card of Indonesian father/mother, and 5). Photocopy of ID of Indonesian father/mother.
- For children under 18 years old, not married and dependant of father/mother of Limited/Permanent Stay Permit (ITAS/ITAP) holder: 1). Photocopy of marriage certificate of the parent, 2). Photocopy of birth certificate, and 3). Photocopy of ITAS/ITAP of father/mother.
- For the purpose of repatriation, it is required to submit: document evidence that he/she was an Indonesian citizen/national such as Indonesian ID, Indonesian passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate.
- For the purpose of retirement, it is required to submit: 1). Sponsor letter from travel agency, 2). Travel agency license, 3). Travel agency tax number, 4). Insurance, and 5). Affidavit to employ minimum 2 Indonesian citizens.
Php. 2,850.00 (up to 6 months) and Php. 200.00 (Services fee for the Immigration Information System)
Php. 5,500.00 (up to 1 year) and Php. 200.00 (Services fee for the Immigration Information System)
Php. 9,500.00 (up to 2 years) and Php. 200.00 (Services fee for the Immigration Information System)
Php. 500.00 (Visa Approval Telex to Indonesia Embassy)
Effective January 2, 2019, The Embassy only Receives payment in Manager's Check from Any Bank in the Philippines and payable to : RPL 018 KEDUBES RI MANILA UNTUK PNBP
The Embassy do not accept foreign national with temporary or emergency passport.