CERTIFICATE OF LEGAL CAPACITY TO MARRY
For the foreigner who will marry Indonesian citizen, applicants should come to the Embassy and submit the following documents:
- Complete the application form.
- Two recent photographs with white background (3X4 cm).
- Certificate of singleness/divorced issued by the authorized government institutions in Indonesia/Philippines.
- Letter of consent from the parents authenticated by notary public.
- Photocopy of passport and birth certificate.
Fee: Php. 1.000.00
The Embassy only receives payment in Manager's Check from Banco de Oro, Union Bank and Bank of the Philippine Islands and payable to: RPL 018 Indonesian Embassy Manila R VS