The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Manama shall only issue visa to Bahrain citizens or holders of valid residence permit of Bahrain.
1. Passport, with at least 2 blank pages, valid for at least 180 days beyond the expected arrival date of the trip to Indonesia.
2. Copy of applicant's passport (holder page and signature page)
3. Completed and signed visa application form.
4. One photograph (meeting all photo requirements)
5. For non-Bahrain citizens: residence permit (original + photocopy) valid for at least 180 days beyond the expected arrival date of the trip to Indonesia.
6. Copy of valid CPR.
7. If employed: Original and recent (less than 1 months old) employment letter on company letter head.
8. If retired: pension letter
9. If student: original and recent (less than 3 months old ) student letter stating attendance and start and finish date of studies.
10. For bussiness visit: Invitation letter from the Indonesian counterpart.
11. Bahrain bank statements (last 3 months), including name and address of account holder
12. Hotel reservation and confirmed return air plane ticket. Please note that all flight documentation must show the names of all persons travelling.
13. MINORS: copy of birth certificate, and must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian.
1. The Government of the Republic of Indonesia reserves all rights to approve or reject any visa application
2. Applicants need to ensure they have enough money to cover the cost of the accommodation, travel & spending money before applying for a visa.
3. Upon entering the Indonesian area travellers must be in possession of copies of all the documents submitted in support of their application.