VARIOUS VISA ISSUED ON APPROVAL (CALLING VISA)
All visa applications to the Indonesian Embassy in London from nationals of the following countries need an approval from Immigration Office in Indonesia before travelling:
- NORTH KOREA
The requirements vary depending on the purpose of visit to Indonesia. Therefore, applicants should refer to the type of visa that suits the purpose of their visit and add the following:
- The applicant is a resident of the United Kingdom or Ireland (provide proof of residency: resident permit or visa)
- The applicant's profession is among the following: university professor/teacher, university student, experts, investor, or manager (provide letter of reference from the employer/company or university).
- Passport with minimum validity of 18 months
- A recent Bank Statement with a minimum balance of £ 1,000.-
- Provide the Travel itinerary (proof of bookings), including details of onward or return journey. DO NOT purchase any airline tickets before the visa is granted.
- Allow four to six weeks before the Embassy receives the decision of the referral application from the authorities in Indonesia.
Visa must be applied for by the applicant's sponsors/counterparts/relatives/friends who reside in Indonesia. Visa will only be issued by the Embassy after receiving written authorization direct from the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
- Applications will be referred to the Authorities in Indonesia through the Embassy.
- Upon application, copies of passport, showing details of bearer's and UK stay permit must be submitted.
- Upon receiving the written approval, notification to the applicant will be made either by phone or letter. Otherwise, applicants may call the visa section to find out if the approval has arrived.
- Applicants will then submit their passport so the necessary visa can be processed.
The fee for a visit of up to sixty days is £ 40.00.- to be paid either in postal order or bank draft only payable to Indonesian Embassy which is non-refundable under any circumstances. Alternatively, fees can also be paid by debit card payment during collection.
Please be advised that fees for a visit of more than sixty days will depend on the length of stay granted by the Immigration Office in Indonesia.