- This visa is given by the Indonesian Embassy to applicants visiting Indonesia for normal business activities (including attending a conference/seminar) which do not involve taking up employment or receiving any payments whilst in Indonesia.
- Type of entries :
Single Entry :
Maximum length of stay is 60 days
Extensions can be applied for and obtained in Indonesia from the Immigration Authorities.
Multiple Entries :
Issued upon authorization of the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
- It is suggested that the applicant's counterpart in Indonesia should apply locally on his/her behalf.
- Based on a written approval from the Immigration Authority, the applicant will then apply for the issuance of visa by submitting the required documents stated below
- Valid for up to 12 (twelve) months.
- Applicant's business sponsor in Indonesia needs to apply locally or his/her behalf.
- Applies for business purposes only.
Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue. NOTE: This is the period by which you will have to use the visa to enter Indonesia before it expires, as shown in the Expiry Date. The visa itself will be valid for 60 days (for single entry) from the date of arrival.
To return the passport by post, a Self Addressed Special Delivery Envelope should be provided.
Visa is issued within three to six working days from receipt of application providing all documents are in order.
Required documents which should be submitted are as follows:
Passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia)
One completed visa application form
One coloured passport size photograph
Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover the cost of applicant's intended stay in Indonesia (Bank Statement dated less than a month or traveller's cheques)
Travel itinerary (proof of bookings), including details of onward or return journey.
Two supporting letters, each from the applicant’s firm in UK and sponsor/counterpart in Indonesia setting out the reason and duration of the proposed visit, and responsibility for accommodation/maintenance costs.
Copy of written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia should the duration of business is to exceed 60 days.
To attend a conference/seminar
A letter/invitation from the conference host setting out details, including nature, duration and programme of the conference/seminar.
All fees must be paid either in postal order or bank draft only, payable to Indonesian Embassy. Alternatively, fees can also be paid by debit card payment during collection.
Single Entry £ 40.00
Multiple Entry £ 80.00
Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Holders of Diplomatic and Service Passports are exempted from the mentioned fees.