1. All applications are subject to approval. Submission of a visa application does not necessarily mean that a visa will be granted.
2. Applicants whose applications need referral to the Authorities in Indonesia should NOT purchase their travel tickets (plane, boat or otherwise) before the approval for their visa application is received.
3. Non-passport documents (such as Travel Documents, Certificate of Identity, Certificate of Registration, etc.) will not be accepted. Visas on Portuguese Travel Documents in Lieu of Passports can only be issued upon approval from the Immigration Authority in Indonesia.
4. The granting of a visa is, in effect, only a form of pre-entry clearance. It does not grant permission to enter Indonesia. The Indonesian Immigration authorities at the port of entry reserve the right to refuse entry into Indonesia.
5. All applicants must reside in Portugal which shall be proved by the Portuguese National Passport or Portuguese Residence Permit
1. Passport which must be valid for at least 6 (six) months from date of entry into Indonesia.
2. Two recent passport-sized color photograph of the applicant.
3. Filling in the Application form which can be downloaded here (link). Application forms must be original and personally signed by the applicant. Applicants should fill in the correct visa forms according to the purpose of their visit, as once a visa is issued (stamped in the applicant's passport), it cannot be cancelled or transferred to another type of visa under any circumstances.
4. All questions must be answered, and all documents in support of an application submitted. Failure to do so may result in delay.
5. All visa applications must be submitted between 10.00am and 2.00pm on Monday to Friday (except on Indonesian and Portuguese public holidays).
6. If granted, visa can be collected within 3 (three) working days, between 2.00pm and 4.00pm.
|1.||Social Visit Visa (single entry)||45 Euro|
|2.||Multiple Entry Visa (valid for 1 year)||100 Euro|
|3.||Limited Stay Visa (up to 6 months)||50 Euro|
|4.||Limited Stay Visa (up to 1 year)||100 Euro|
|5.||Limited Stay Visa (up to 2 years)||175 Euro|
|6.||Application for Visa Approval from Immigration to Embassy||5 Euro|
|7.||Limited dual citizenship declaration (Affidavit)||7.50 Euro|