?DEVELOPING COUNTRIES PARTNERSHIP SHCOLARSHIP 2015
Directorate General of Higher Education
Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education
Republic of Indonesia
1. Maximum age is 35 years old;
2. Posses a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply);
3. Have a TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent;
4. Complete the on-line application form;
5. Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates will have to sign a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management.
How to Apply?
a. Required Documents:
1. Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country;
2. Nomination letter from the respective government official;
3. 2 Academic Recommendation letters;
4. Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate;
5. Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English);
6. Scanned TOEFL score certificate obtained within the last 2 Years;
7. Scanned Medical Statement.
b. Application Procedures:
1. Download the Invitation Letter posted in the KNB Scholarship website;
2. Submit the Invitation letter, Passport or Birth Certificate, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter;
4. Selection process;
5. The Selection Results will be broadcasted online in the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network; Directorate General of Higher Education Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education Republic of Indonesia KNB Scholarship Applicants Guidebook - 2015 Please be advised that all application process is conducted online through KNB Scholarship website www.knb.dikti.go.id.
1. Embassy of The Republic Of Indonesia Kyiv
Mr. Prabowo Himawan
Staff of The Press, Social and Cultural Affairs
Phone : (+380) 44 206 5446, 206 5447
2. Directorate General of Higher Education
Ministry of Reseaarch, Technology and Higher Education
Republic of Indonesia
D Building, 6th Floor, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Jakarta 10270
Phone : +6221 57946063
Fax : +6221 57946062
*) Please read Application Guidance (attached) carefully.