Nationals of countries not included in the list of the 15 countries that are eligible for Visa on Arrival and
Visa-Free Short Visits must obtain a visa to enter Indonesia and should submit their application accordingly.
Visas issued at the Embassy have a validity of 3 (three) months from the date of issue and has a maximum
length of stay of 60 (sixty) days, and cannot be extended / transferred.
The type of entry for this visa is a Single Entry only.
The visa is issued within a minimum of 3 (three) working days from the date of submission of all
respective application and documents, provided all documents are in order.
Required documents which should be submitted are as follows:
- A valid passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months beyond the intended length of stay in
- One completed visa application form. here
- 1 (one) colored passport size photograph (attached to the application form).
- The applicant must be a resident of Ukraine, Georgia, or Armenia.
- Travel (flight, boat, ferry) itinerary (proof of bookings), including details of onward or return journey.
- Hotel reservation details.
- Original bank account statement (including transaction details for the past 3 months) as proof of
- Travel medical insurance.
- A reference letter from the sponsor in Indonesia (with copy of the ID Card of an Indonesian Citizen)
when requested by the Consular Officer.
The fee for a visit of up to 60 (sixty) days must be paid US$ 50,- by cash only payable to the Indonesian
Embassy which is non-refundable under any circumstances. Any other method of payment will not be