ON CONSULAR & VISA SERVICES
This section aims to provide all the relevant information and procedures regarding various types of visas issued by the Embassy for those who wish to visit Indonesia. In addition, the office also legalises documents that have relations with Indonesian institutions. We welcome you to consult with us about how you can best meet your travel or legalisation needs.
VISA & CONSULAR SECTION WORK HOURS
10.00 - 12.00 à Submission Only (Visa applications & Documents to be legalised)
12.00 – 13.00 à Collection Only
10.00 - 11.00 à Submission Only (Visa applications & Documents to be legalised)
11.00 – 12.00 à Collection Only
- The Consular Section will not receive any applicants 10 minutes before closure time.
- For the effectiveness of processing the respective visas, please complete all the required documents in hard copy before submitting to Consular Section of the Indonesian Embassy in Kyiv.
- All payment fee must be made by cash in US$ currency ONLY.
- The Embassy does not provide any express/expedite visa service.
The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
Accredited to Georgia & the Republic of Armenia
Address : Ul. Otto Shmidta 8, 04107, Kyiv – Ukraine
Phone : (+380-44) 206-5446, 206-5447, 206-5490, 206-5491
Fax : (+380-44) 206-5440, 206-5497
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Website : www.kemlu.go.id/kyiv
Please note that the Indonesian Embassy and the Consular & Visa Section are closed during Ukraine and Indonesian Public Holidays or at Announced Time by the Embassy.
PROCEDURES AND APPLICATIONS
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- All applicants who apply for a visa to the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Kyiv must be citizen of/have residence permits in Ukraine, Georgia, or Armenia.
- Applicants must hold a full passport which must be submitted upon request for inspection when applying for a visa.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months from the date of entry into Indonesia and has two blank pages.
- Applicants should fill in the correct visa forms according to the purpose of their visit, as once a visa is issued (stamped in the applicant's passport), it cannot be cancelled or transferred to another type of visa under any circumstances.
- Write clearly in capital block letters. Illegibility may prevent your application from being processed.
- All questions must be answered, and all documents in support of an application submitted. Failure to do so may result in delay.
- Application forms must be original and personally signed by the applicant. Forms downloaded from the Embassy's website must be printed double-sided as only a double-sided completed application is accepted.
- One recent passport-sized colour photograph of the applicant must be submitted with the application.
- All applications are subject to approval. Submission of a visa application does not necessarily mean that a visa will be granted.
- Applicants are to bear all risks and responsibilities for purchasing travel tickets before the visa approval.
- All visa applications must be submitted through the Consular Section of the Indonesian Embassy.
- If granted, the passport can be collected within a minimum of 3 (three) working days after all requested documents are submitted.
- All visa regulations are strictly adhered to for the good of each and every individual who wishes to visit Indonesia, in order to prevent any problems and complications with regard to their entry into Indonesia.
- Due to the fact that Indonesia and Israel do not, at present, share diplomatic relations, nationals and passport holders of Israel are unfortunately unable to enter the Republic of Indonesia as a tourist or otherwise without special authorization from the Immigration Office. Therefore, all such applications have to be sent to the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
- It is most desirous that any traveller to Indonesia understands and duly respects the Indonesian Immigration's regulations as well as the Embassy's rules.
- All submitted documents will not be returned to the applicant.
- All decisions are final. The Embassy will not issue any statement letter regarding rejection/declination of visa applications.
- The granting of a visa is, in effect, only a form of pre-entry clearance. It does not grant permission to enter Indonesia. The Indonesian Immigration Authorities at the port of entry reserve the right to refuse entry into Indonesia.