The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Kyiv, supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia, in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia, Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Armenia, Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Armenia and the Armenian Chamber of Commerce and Industry will hold an integrated exhibition entitled "Windows to Indonesia 2014" (WTI 2014) that exhibits the finest products and services from Indonesia. The Exhibition will be held on 13-15 June 2014 at the New Exhibition Complex “Yerevan EXPO”, Armenia. The WTI 2014 program will consist of an Exhibition, Focus Group Discussion, Fashion and Cultural Show, and Indonesian Culinary.
WTI as an annual tradition was first held on May 2013, in the Ukrainian House, Kiev, and visited by approximately 650 local visitors. Total cash transactions that were recorded during the Expo were USD 27,099, while the estimated value of trade contacts were USD 102,000. Armenia is currently aimed as one of the robust non-traditional markets for Indonesia's export commodities. With a population of 3 million people, Armenia has a lot of economic potentials that have yet been tapped by Armenian and Indonesian business people. According to the Statistics Indonesia and Armstat for 2013, Indonesia-Armenian trade in the last five years has proven Armenia`s acceptance for Indonesian commodities in the market for around 90%.
The integrated exhibition "Windows to Indonesia 2014" – is an event, which demonstrates not only the best products and services of Indonesia, but visitors will also be able to enjoy traditional Indonesian cuisine, watch fashion show by Indonesian designers and enjoy a cultural program which includes traditional dances and the traditional music of Indonesia.
With the Exhibition, the Indonesian Embassy in Kyiv hopes that the government’s and public’s understanding of the trade potential between Indonesia and Armenia can be increased, which in turn will support the cooperation between the two countries, especially in the economics and trade sphere.
New ideas, continuing-education opportunities, personal contact with business associates and an extensive market overview are among the reasons to visit WTI 2014 in Yerevan – and also several ways for businessmen to profit from the comprehensive range of exhibits, among which you will find:
- Pulp and Paper Company “Pabrik Kertas Tjiwi Kimia” – as one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper.
- Multifood Products “Indofood Sukses Makmur” is a total Food Solutions company with operations in all stages of food manufacturing from the production of raw materials and their processing through to consumer products in the market.
- Coffee and Tea Products by “CV Andes Prima Metal”, with their high quality products, on time delivery, competitive pricing and professional service to be standard procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Tea Plantation and Agro-tourism in “Sari Ater Hotel & Resort” – the beautiful view of tea plantation is at no doubt and somehow serene. Its blush tea-trees, tranquility and the fresh air, make the tea plantation tour, called Agro Tourism, which becomes one of the favorite tourist destinations in Indonesia.
- Home Decoration, house ware, furniture and handicraft by “CV. Promo Dagang Asia” and “L&D Art Lamp” – they are two companies, having experience in trade shows in all around Europe, Asia, and South America since year 2002. They are strong in manufacture of Home Decoration, Furniture, Handicraft and Interior Design.
- Jewelry Company “Nahdi Jewellery” - the most exquisite jewelry for connoisseurs of beauty.
- Souvenir, handicraft, hand woven cloth by “Sentra Tenun Ikat Lepo Lorun” – you will be greeted by the ladies who make “bolo plagar” – rice flour cookies, made in the shape of Maumere textile patterns, taught from mothers to daughters to someday make for the man, who asks for their hand in marriage.
- Indonesian Snack`s Company “Helda’s Snack”, serving the foreign market such as Canada, Singapore, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Ukraine and many more, Helda's Snack is specialist in Indonesian snack food business, with high standard of quality control and good services.
WTI 2014 is the event that kick starts the era for the international trade industry between Indonesia and Armenia. At this year's event in Yerevan, every industry professional is welcome to come to discover the exhibitors' latest products and trends, experience numerous world premières and soak up the great atmosphere.