To ensure an enjoyable and memorable trip, an understanding of the basic state of travel formalities required. All visitors to Indonesia must be in possession of a passport valid for at least six (6) months from the date of arrival with evidence of the next section.
Citizens of countries that are not included on the list of countries free Visa or Visa-On-Arrival must apply for a visa overseas before arriving in Indonesia. Citizens of any country wishing to stay more than 30 days must apply for the appropriate visa at the Indonesian Embassy nearest to them before traveling to Indonesia.
The above information is intended as a general guide to the process of visa to enter Indonesia. Full details of immigration requirements as follows:
- Passport (original and copy) minimum validity of 6 (six) months
- Copy residence permit and Civil ID
- Letter of Support from the company or sponsor letter or letter of invitation from the event organizers or salary certificate
- Bank account with a minimum value of KD. 600 eq. US $ 2,000
- Copy Booking Flights and Hotels
- One part of the latest 4x6 size photos
- Fill Visa Application Form
- The applicant must come personally to the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia for Interview
- To housekeeper who will be traveling together with the sponsor, the necessary letter of no objection from the embassy concerned
- Approval of Immigration of the Republic of Indonesia (for the Multiple Entry Visa and Temporary Resident Visa)