CONSULAR SERVICE FOR FOREIGNER
Cost: Business Document RM 513 , Non Business Document RM 82
Processing time: 1-2 working days
Document legalization is required when Indonesian official documents, issued by the Indonesian government, are to be used abroad for official purposes, often related to immigration procedures of Indonesian nationals who are intending to work / live in a country abroad. Indonesian documents need to be legalized by the Indonesian government. By legalizing a document, the Indonesian government confirms the legal status of the documents.
1. LEGALISATION DOCUMENT FROM INDONESIA
|Documents which are often required to be legalized are:|
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificates
- Divorce Decree
- Single Status Affidavit
- Power of Attorney
- Authorization Letter
- Travel Consent Letter
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certification of Free Sale
- Certification of Origin
- Corporate Power of Attorney
- Commercial Invoice
- Other documents which may require document legalization
|Indonesian government agencies that issue related documents or Notary or sworn Translators for translated documents :|
- Marriage Certificate legalize at Kementerian Agama RI/The Ministry of Religious Affairs.
Jalan Lapangan Banteng Barat No. 3-4 Jakarta Pusat 10710
Website : https://kemenag.go.id/
Procedure and requirements click here.
- Divorce Decree/ Petition Court legalize at Direktorat Jenderal Badan Peradilan Agama Mahkamah Agung RI
Cq. Direktorat Pembinaan Administrasi Peradilan Agama.
Address : Mahkamah Agung Republik Indonesia
Jl. Medan Merdeka Utara No. 9-13.
Jakarta Pusat - DKI Jakarta , Indonesia 10110
Website : https://www.mahkamahagung.go.id/
|KEMENTERIAN HUKUM DAN HAM RI (THE MINISTRY OF LAW AND HUMAN RIGHTS)|
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said kav 6-7 Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia-12940
Website : https://www.kemenkumham.go.id/
|KEMENTERIAN LUAR NEGERI REPUBLIK INDONESIA |
(MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS INDONESIA)
Jl. Pejambon No.6. Jakarta Pusat, 10110
Indonesia, No Telp sentral : (+62 21) 344 1508
Website : https://www.kemlu.go.id/id/Default.aspx
|FOREIGN EMBASSY REPRESENTATION OR ITS INTENDED|
2. LEGALISATION DOCUMENT FROM MALAYSIA
- This service is provided by the Embassy for those domiciled in Malaysia who needs to legalize in Malaysia documents to be used in Indonesia.
- Document of Foreign Company and Citizen Malaysia.
- For legalization of documents originated / endorsed in Malaysia, the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Malaysia will notarize / legalize any document(s) only after the document(s) has been notarized / legalized / authenticated by the authentication officer at the related authorities in Malaysia, by the following order :
|Original Document or Translated: |
- Sijil Kelahiran;
- Sijil Kematian ;
- Sijil Cerai;
- Sijil Perakuan Nikah;
- Authorization Letter;
- Travel Consent Letter;
- Articles of Incorporation;
- Certificate of Good Standing;
- Certification of Free Sale;
- Certification of Origin;
- Corporate Power of Attorney;
- Commercial Invoice;
- Other documents which may require document legalization.
|3. EMBASSY OF REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA – KUALA LUMPUR|
a. Original Document
b. Copy of receipt Ministry of Foreign Affairs Malaysia
c. Copy of SSM (Suruhan Syarikat Malaysia) /Form 9/Company registration (for business document only)