All the applicants for any types of visa must comply with the requirements below:
- Provide a complete and signed visa application form. You can get in the office or website.
- The original passport and the copy (the signature page must be copied). For non Malaysian passport holders, the applicants must copy Malaysian Visa / Malaysian Entry Stamp / Malaysian IC / Permanent Resident IC.
- Provide confirmation letter from the company / school (visa sponsor) in Malaysia addressed to: The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Visa Section and Copy ID of the sponsor.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages left for the use of visa sticker and stamps. For single entry visa, the passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry, and for the multiple business visa and temporary stay visa (VITAS), it must be valid for at least 18 months after the date of entry.
- A guarantee of the available of funds to cover living expenses while in Indonesia (e.g the last 3 months bank statements).
- 2 photographs (any backgrounds, passport size).
Starting 01 August 2017 visa processes will take 4 (four) days from the date of submission.