The Committee of Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship (IACS) is pleased to announce that it has completed the applications assessment process for IACS 2019 to commence in April 2019.
This year, 72 awardees from 42 countries are selected, consisting of 6 awardees from Indonesia and 66 awardees from 41 remaining countries.
The 2019 IACS awardees from Indonesia are:
- Alex Sander from South Sulawesi
- David Dimara from West Papua
- Devi Aprisanti Ritonga from East Kalimantan
- Dewi Putri Prasetiawati from Yogyakarta
- Ricardus William Djee Wau from East Nusa Tenggara
- Veraningsih from Central Java
Meanwhile, the final result for foreign awardees can be consulted to Indonesian Embassies/Consulate Generals in applicants' respective countries.
The Committee congratulates this year's awardees and thank all those who has submitted their applications. The Committee is looking forward to welcoming all the awardees in Jakarta on 27 April 2019. Unselected applicants are encouraged to re-apply for next year's IACS. Wishing you all the best for your future endeavour.