NAM CSSTC (Non-Aligned Movement Center for South-South Technical Cooperation), an International Organization that facilitates technical cooperation for developing countries, members of the Non-Aligned Movement, is looking for the services of 2 (two) managerial positions from dynamic, proactive, innovative and hard-working young professionals as follows:
1. Assistant Director for Program (ADP)
2. Assistant Director for Administration (ADA)
General requirements :
- Age between 25-35 years old.
- Master 2 working languages: Indonesian and English (other United Nations languages proficiency shall be of advantage). A minimum TOEFL score of 550 with a good written and oral English is required.
- Professional experiences in the international organizations are of advantage preferable.
- Ample knowledge of the general principles and mechanism of South-South cooperation.
- Familiar with Excell, Word and Powerpoint programs.
- Good health condition.
- There will be further entry tests (interview, written test and required skill test) for successful candidates.
Specific requirements for ADP :
- Indonesian and foreign nationalities (members of NAM).
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in international relations (International politics, economy or law); Master's and PhD are most welcomed. A higher level degree may be substituted with a certain number of years of working experiences in international development or cooperation issues.
- Good networking and negotiation capacities.
- Capable of setting an agenda for cooperation with other international institutions or countries.
- Capable of developing a website with continuous updated content.
Specific requirements for ADA :
- Indonesian citizen.
- Minimum of Bachelor's (S1) degree in public administration, business administration, economy (accounting) or law (State Administration).
- Competencies in determining priorities as well as in allocating resources for completion of the outputs and the time delivery.
- Capable of managing the office personnels, finance and inventory.
Please send your application with necessary attachments. Copies of required documents are:
- Latest university diploma.
- Additional certificates (computer, accounting, photography, etc).
- Identity card.
- References (work experience).
- Doctor's reference for health condition.
- 2 (4x6) photos.
- Curriculum vitae.
These documents should be submitted by post and by email, before October 30, 2017, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Please visit www.csstc.org for more information on NAM CSSTC.
(Those who administratively passed will be further contacted)