Attachments required to be submitted with applications :
- Letter of recommendation from the related country or letter which is issued by the Embassy/ Representative Office of the related country in Indonesia if the applicant is The Government of another country;
- Copy of valid passport if the applicant is a foreign individual;
- Copy of Articles of Association of the company in English or its translations in Bahasa from sworn translator if the applicant is a foreign company;
- Copy of valid Identity Card (KTP) if the applicant is an Indonesian individual;
- Copy of Articles of Establishment of the company and any amendment (s) and approval from the Minister of Law and Human Rights if the applicant is incorporated under the law of Republic of Indonesia;
- Copy of Tax Registration Code Number (NPWP) for the applicant, either for Indonesian individual or company which is incorporated under the law of the Republic of Indonesia;
- This application should be properly and duly signed with sufficient stamp duty by all applicants (if the company is not yet incorporated) or by the company's Board of Directors (if the company is already incorporated) attached with Power of Attorney with sufficient stamp duty from whom signs and/or submits the application if the applicant is represented by another party (provisions concerning the Power of Attorney is strictly regulated in this regulation (article 63).