1. A strong earthquake had struck North Lombok in West Nusa Tenggara (5/8/2018). No tourist has been reported injured by the quake. Situation in Lombok and Bali remains conducive. Lombok International Airport and Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport are operating normally.
2. Tsunami early warning had been lifted by the Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology, and Geophysics (BMKG) at 20.25 Western Indonesian Time.
3. We encourage tourist and visitor to stay calm and be alert at all times, follow government instruction, and to rely only from official sources @infoBMKG, @BNPB_Indonesia, @humasbasarnas & @Kemlu_RI.
4. For those who are affected with the earthquake, please contact Foreign Visitor Help Desk for Lombok Earthquake at+62 878-6412-4151.
5. NTB Tourism Crisis Center for Lombok Earthquake at +6281283560608.