Diplomatic / Service visa
This visa is given to holder of a Zimbabwean or Zambian Diplomatic / Service passport who will travel to Indonesia for an official visit.
Requirements for a Diplomatic / Service visa application:
1. Diplomatic Note from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respected country requesting the issuance of visa for the government official/s who will be traveling to Indonesia for an official visit. The Diplomatic note should mention the name(s) of the diplomatic/service passport holders and the purpose of visit to Indonesia.
2. Diplomatic / service passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from date of entry into Indonesia.
3. Two coloured passport size photos
4. A Completed visa application from, can be downloaded from this link: http://www.kemlu.go.id/harare/Pages/Highlights.aspx?IDP=3&l=ie&l=en
6. Diplomatic / service visa is free of charge
This visa is given to holder of a Zimbabwean or Zambian ordinary passport who will travel to Indonesia for the purpose of doing business; social/cultural (attending a conference, visiting family or doing a research); or leisure (as a tourist).
Requirements for an ordinary visa application:
- Passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia)
- Two coloured passport size photos
- Letter of invitation from the local company (for applicants visiting Indonesia for business); or
- Letter of invitation from the conference host or conference organizing committee (only for applicants attending conference/ seminar in Indonesia); or
- Letter of invitation from the institution where the applicant will conduct his/her research (only for applicants doing research in Indonesia);
- Proof of Finance (latest bank statement)
- Proof of Residence / Hotel Booking in Indonesia
- A completed Visa application form
- A single entry ordinary visa is US$ 50