This type of visa is valid for multiple entries to Indonesia and valid for a period of 1 year starting on the first date of arrival in Indonesia with no more than 60 days per visit. This type of visa is applied for those who require several visits to Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, business or commercial activities, toursim and social or family visit. Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purposes.
- Completed visa application form (download the form VISA APPLICATION FORM_2017.doc)
- Original passport valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia
- For nationals other than Vietnam, please attach a copy of valid Vietnam Stay Permit valid for at least 6 months
- One coloured pasport size photograph
- Copy of return flight itinerary (or travel plan)
- Receipt of payment Visa Fee.pdf
- Copy of bank statement/account
- Invitation letter (only if required):
- For business, seminar, or meeting purposes, please attach an attestation or reference letter from the Vietnam based company or institution and an invitation letter from the Indonesia based partner company or institution
- For social or family visit, please attach an invitation letter from Indonesia based family or friend
The embassy requires 5 (five) business days to process visa application upon the receipt of complete set of application. During the holiday season, the process of issuing visa may take longer time, therefore, applicant(s) should submit their applications in good time. A visa must be used within 90 days after its issuance, otherwise it will be void to use. Visa application sent more than 90 days before date of entry in Indonesia will not be immediately processed. Should the said application is approved and granted a visa, the issuance of the visa will be postponed until the appropriate time. For application sent through postal service, please anticipate longer period of delivery, subject to the delivery time by the post office.
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agen present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Hanoi. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.00 – 12.00, except on public holidays (click here for information on the Embassy’s public holiday).
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
50, Ngo Quyen Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone : (+84-4) 3825-3353, 3825-3324, 3925-796, 3825-6316
Fax : (+84-4) 3825-9274
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org