Media Advisory can be downloaded at
The Government of Indonesia as the Lead Government Chair of Open Government Partnership (OGP) is pleased to host the OGP Asia Pacific Regional Conference on 6-7 May 2014 in Dua Nusa, Bali, Indonesia.
Open Government Partnership was launched in 2011 to provide an international platform for domestic reformers committed to making their governments more open, accountable, and responsive to citizens. Since then, OGP has grown from 8 countries (Brazil, Indonesia, Mexico, Norway, the Philippines, South Africa, the United Kingdom and the United States) to the 63 participating countries including Argentina, Australia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, South Korea, and the United States.
In all of these countries, government and civil society are working together to develop and implement ambitious open government reforms.
The OGP Asia Pacific Regional Conference, the first in Asia since OGP’s inception, will serve as a platform for countries and communities within the region to connect share and learn from each other on the benefits and opportunities across open and good governance practices.
Highlights of the Conference will include Keynote Address by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, remarks by high level speakers from both participating and non-participating OGP countries in Asia Pacific, and interactive discussions with leading open government actors and public innovators.
The Conference aims to tap new potential and to reinvigorate efforts to support a wider application of openness, good governance, and civic participation.
A. Key Dates for Media Accreditation
8 April 2014 : Media registration opens
21 April 2014 : Media registration closed, at 01.00 pm Jakarta Time
4 – 6 May 2014 : Issuance of ID badge
B. Registration Process:
1. All media representatives who are interested in covering the event must register using the prescribed Media Registration Form. The Form can be downloaded at http://events.opengovindonesia.org/
2. Fill in the Media Registration Form and attach soft copies of the following documents:
a. Letter of assignment from the editor/executive of the media;
b. A form of identification – ID Card (KTP) for locals or passport for non Indonesian citizens – that is valid for at least six months;
c. A recent digital passport-sized photograph (minimal resolution 480 X 640)
3. E-mail the completed form in PDF format along with copies of the required documents (mentioned in no.2 above) email@example.com with subject: MEDIA REGISTRATION
4. For successful media accreditation, an e-mail notification will be sent to confirm your accreditation together with a unique ID number.
5. Successful applicants are required to show the confirmation letter with the unique ID number to the accreditation site.