Activity Level: AWAS (Level IV)
Visual Observation :
- The summit was clearly observed and foggy. There were no white smoke from the crater could be observed from the southwest, southeast and northern slopes. Wind blowed towards the east.
- There was no sight of ray of lava at night (CCTVs Rendang, Bukitasah, and Batulompeh).
- Effusive eruptions still occur occasionally, followed by a short duration of ash.
Earthquake eruption : nil.
Non harmonic tremor: continuously associated the flow of lava / puff of ash / volcanic gas for 6 hours (with 1-4 mm amplitude, dominant 1 mm).
Harmonic tremor: nil.
Earthquake blow: 11 times.
Low frequency earthquake: 1 time.
Shallow Volcanic: 1 rime.
Deep Volcanic: 2 times.
Local tectonics: nil.
Dangerous area, no activity:
- Within a radius of 6 km from the summit
- Outside danger-zone radius considered to be safe for any normal activity, be advised to remain vigilance.
Effusive eruptive activity (lava melt in the crater) is slowly still occurring occasionally followed by a thick ash of moderate pressure.
Please contact call center : +62 361 234099 or +62 813 5396 5324.
The information on the latest condition of Mount Agung can be accessed through:
Updates are also submitted via twitter account @BNPB_Indonesia
National Support Post can be sent to the e-mail address:
Disaster Prone Areas (KRB) of Mount Agung can be accessed through:
Please contact call center: +62 361 234099 or +62 813 5396 5324.
For other information please contact KASBANI KA PVMBG (Monitoring/Observation of Mount Agung)