Activity Level: AWAS (Level IV)
Visual Observation :
- A 50-100 m high thin white and low pressure smoke of solfatara is observed from the northern, northeastern, southwest and south slopes.
- Signs of eruption are not yet visible.
- Tremor Non Harmonic 0.
- Shallow Volcanic 22 times.
- Deep Volcanic 54 times.
- Local tectonics: 5 times (barely felt).
Dangerous area, no activity:
- Within a radius of 9 km from the summit and,
- In the Southwest, South, Southeast, Northeast, and North sectoral as far as 12 km from the summit.
(Source: Gunung Agung Observation Post PVMBG, Rendang)