Activity Level: SIAGA
Visual Observation :
- The top of the mountain was clearly observed. A 400-700 m high of white thick and low pressure smoke can be observed from the northern slopes, northeast, south, and southwest slope.
- Post phreatic eruption on 21 November 2017 at 17.05 (local time): there was no aftershock.
- Non harmonic tremor: continuously in 3 hours.
- Harmonic tremor: nil.
- Earthquake blow: nil.
- Low frequency earthquake: nil.
- Shallow Volcanic: 2 times.
- Deep Volcanic: 1 time.
- Local tectonics: 1 time.
Dangerous area, no activity:
- Within a radius of 6 km from the summit and,
- In the Southwest, South, Southeast, Northeast, and North sectoral as far as 7,5 km from the summit.
(Source: Gunung Agung Observation Post PVMBG, Rendang)